EDUCATIONUniversity of Iowa
B.S. in Physics., expected May 2002
WORKWinter ?99, Summer ?00
- Handling all customer service responsibilities.
- Calculating and distributing payroll to employees.
- Sorting and ordering all inventory.
- Providing sales representatives with demographics and
- Creating reports with extensive use of Excel.
- Presenting Northwest Community Hospital with innovative
ideas to reduce overhead.
- Training other employees with the use of new programs.
- Calculating growth and saving provided by our staff.
Winter ?97, Summer ?98
- Assisting managers with inventory of company stock.
COMPUTER Operating Systems:Windows 95, 98, 2000. Unix
SKILLSPrograms: Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access,
Front Page, Outlook Express, Adobe
Photoshop 5.5, Flash 4.