EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE:
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds
you of how far you’ve come.
own, even if you never want or need to.
to see you in one hour.
4. A purse, a suitcase and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
money set aside to help fund it.
8. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill and a black lace bra.
9. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry.
10. A good piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your
11. Eight matching plates, wineglasses with stems and a recipe for a meal
that will make your guests feel honoured.
12. A resume that is not even the slightest bit padded.
13. A feeling of control over your destiny.
few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30.
other facets of life that do get better.
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW:
2. How you feel about having kids.
ruining the friendship.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
would and wouldn’t like to happen next.
7. How to ask for what you want in a way that makes it most likely you’ll
8. That you can’t change the length of your calves, the width of your hips
or the nature of your parents.
9. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over.
10. What you would and wouldn’t do for love or money.
11. How to live alone, even if you don’t like it.
12. Who you can trust, who you can’t, and why you shouldn’t take it
hidden in the woods-when your soul needs soothing.
15. Why they say life begins at 30.