List # 4
1. Amiable-(am-I-a-ble) adj.- generally agreeable,
All of the teachers were amiable towards the no hat rule.
The teacher said that the appropriation of his shirt wasn’t exceptable.
3. Arbitrarily-(ar-bi-traly) n- the right or power of deciding.
As Americans we have arbitraly rights to vote.
4. Blunt-(blunt) adj- having an edge that is not sharp or point.
For a standerdized test you must use a pencil that is not blunt.
5. Coup-De-_Grace-(co-up-de-grace) n- a finishing blow.
6. Discrimination-(dis-crim-in-at-ion) n-the act of discriminating.
because she was made to sit at the back of the bus.
7. Dispassionatte-(dis-pass-ion-atte) adj- not influenced by strong passion.
8. Florid-(flor-id) adj- covered with a lot of leaves.
After playing in the leaves for an hour Mike was florid all over his body.
9. Inaudible-(in-aud-I-ble) adj – not audible
Most shy people are also called inaudible.
10. Infinite(in-fin-ite) adj- never ending.
When I was at the opera the singing felt infinite to me.