4. The Interlibrary loan system allows one to search for a journal article or book that cannot be found in the University?s collection. The interlibrary loan office will aid one in acquiring the book from another library.
6. The US Government Publications are arranged by a J 85, followed by the Superintendent of Documents number.
1. If I needed help with my research I would feel very comfortable asking a reference librarian for help. These reference librarians are here for our use, so I would definitely take advantage of them if I were struggling in my research.
2. Two questions that I would like to have answered about the library are 1) How many books are in the Science Library alone? ; and 2) is there anyway to access the libraries on campus if one is not a SUNY Albany student?
3. What I liked best about the library is the way it is organized. I was able to find each section with incredible ease. Unfortunately, I didn?t enjoy the lack of silence. Perhaps the library was particularly noisy because there were many other students trying to complete the same assignment I was. I knew that if I were in the library studying on this day, it would have been hard for me to concentrate.